Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Best new Product!--THomas Corn Bread

I am reluctant to even tell anyone about this since we have had difficulty keeping it on the shelves, but it is so good I could not keep it to myself!

Thomas' Corn Bread. WOW! Sliced corn bread. Great plain or for toasting (it is a "Toasting" bread). I have not yet had it as a sandwich (too valuable to waste!).

It is so new that I could not google it! and it is not on the firm's web site, but wow is it good!

I have not been as excited about a new product since Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheats Vanilla Creme!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg i know. it is sooooo good.

Byron said...

I love the stuff and have been eating it several times a week for breakfast. I looked this morning at the calorie count and it is 110 calories per slice... I need to slow down on my intake!