Thursday, December 09, 2004

GREAT NEWS! OJ might help fight cancers!

What great news!

Science Blog - Citrus shows promise for certain childhood cancer:
"Orange juice and cancer don't mix. In fact, the popular citrus drink could become a cocktail to prevent or stop the deadly disease in humans. Research by Texas Agriculture Experiment Station scientists has shown that citrus compounds called limonoids targeted and stopped neuroblastoma cells in the lab. They now hope to learn the reasons for the stop-action behavior and eventually try the citrus concoction in humans."

Drink more OJ!!!! I truly believe it is the best drink there is. It goes great with virtually anything.

I am not sure why I like it so much, but I can drink it all day! I have it 4 or 5 times a day and 64 ounces a day is close to the norm through most of the warmer months.

Even better? A fresh-squeezed mix of Grapefruit, Orange, and Tangerines! In fact, I think I may have some today.

No comments: