Wednesday, December 22, 2004

WestSoy Chai

Have you tried WestSoy Chai yet? It is excellent!!! It is one of those products that you have to be persuaded to try, but once you do, you will wonder why you had not tried it before.

I have yet to have a customer or family member tell me they do not like it. In fact in Allegany we are having trouble keeping it on the shelf! I am embarassed to say that we have been out for over a week but it finally came in again!

Not only does it taste good, it is good for you too!

If you have never tried Chai you are in for a treat!! Chai is hard to describe. It is a flavored tea that reminds me of pumpkin pie. But mixed with soy milk it tastes almost like a Smoothie. I really like it!!

While I drink it cold, WestSoy (the manufacturer) and several customers suggest it is even better hot.

In Allegany we stock it in the milk section--Look for it. You will like it, I guarantee it!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sadly, this wonderful product is no longer made